• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2015

    6 Thigh Exercises for Thighs Like Dancer



    So, I have these awkward moments that I never really know what to do about, the emails about my size when my job is a food blogger.The more I thought about it the more I decided I should just be brave and talk about it on here. My biggest concern with addressing these emails, comments, etc was that I really don’t want to seem like I think I’m an expert or that I in any way think I’ve got a rockin’ bod and am trying to tell you how to have one too. But in the end, I do try to stay in shape, work out and watch what I eat and so I thought we would get into things a little more on the blog with a monthly, sometimes more, installments of health/fitness. I am a fan of trying to be healthy and strong and since starting at Cardio Barre with these lovely trainers above I have noticed that these 6 moves for thighs like a dancer do work and change your legs and glutes completely. I’ve never been so toned and tight!


    More On : 6 Thigh Exercises for Thighs Like a Dancer

    No comments:

    Post a Comment