• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2015

    Common Running Ailments and How To Treat Them

    Spring is finally here! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the sound of running shoes can be heard on roads, sidewalks, and trails everywhere! As a runner, I love getting out and seeing where my feet can carry me. As a doctor of physical therapy, I love treating runners and running related injuries. This year, however, I thought I would take a more proactive stance and share with you some ways that you can stay out of my clinic this year! Today, we’ll be discussing the top five running related injuries, what they are, why you get them, and some simple stretches and exercises you can do to ensure strong, injury free running this year!

    More On : Common Running Ailments and How To Treat Them

    No comments:

    Post a Comment